Gold Medal of Internation Sacroexpo
Fairs 2014 and 2015 for connecting
the craft of bell founding with
the modest technical solutions
relating to bells' acustic and
automation systems (...)
Awarded by Gold Medal
of International Sacroexpo
Fairs 2014 and 2015
- 2014 - St. John Paul II to the Royal Cathedral on Wawel - last bell which could be hung in the Silver Bells' Tower
- 2015 - „Mieszko & Dobrawa” for Museum of the first Piasts at Lednica - 1050 Years of Christianity in Poland
- 2016 - Misericordia Bell (Mercy) - bell for World Youth Day 2016
- Only top quality alloy consisting of copper and tin with no addition of other materials.
- The only bell foundry in the region performing regular companologist tests on bell's sound quality.
On 14 April 2016 in Ostrow Lednicki (Museum of the first Piasts at Lednica) during the celebrations on 1050. anniversary of Christening of Poland ceremony of bell blessing took place. „Mieszko & Dobrawa” is the first bell with this name in
On Sunday 11 Mar 2016 the ceremony of bells’ casting took place in our foundry. The ceremony was attended by numerous guests, as well as representatives of major media - television, radio and the press. The event was also graced envoy Cardinal Stan