Gold Medal of Internation Sacroexpo
Fairs 2014 and 2015 for connecting
the craft of bell founding with
the modest technical solutions
relating to bells' acustic and
automation systems (...)
Awarded by Gold Medal
of International Sacroexpo
Fairs 2014 and 2015
- 2014 - St. John Paul II to the Royal Cathedral on Wawel - last bell which could be hung in the Silver Bells' Tower
- 2015 - „Mieszko & Dobrawa” for Museum of the first Piasts at Lednica - 1050 Years of Christianity in Poland
- 2016 - Misericordia Bell (Mercy) - bell for World Youth Day 2016
- Only top quality alloy consisting of copper and tin with no addition of other materials.
- The only bell foundry in the region performing regular companologist tests on bell's sound quality.
On 26th April we had the pleasure to participate in the consecration ceremony of the three bells made by our foundry. In addition numerous parishioners, the celebrations at the Holy Family Parish in Makati was led by Cardinal Luis Ant
In mid-March, we delivered to the Holy Family Parish in Makati, Philippines, three bells made in our foundry. Bells weighing 220 kg, 130 kg and 70 kg were equipped with yokes, clappers ,automation system and were hung in the specially frame